from international universities
in psychology & medicine
International Master´s degrees
Start you distance learning programme in
- Psychological Medicine and Mental Health MSc
- Clinical Psychology MSc
- Behavioural and Organizational Psychology MSc
- Body psychology and body psychotherapy MSc
- Sport psychology and body psychology MSc
- or one of our many other degree programmes (see menu).
The Academic Institute for Higher Education GmbH (AIHE) runs distance learning courses on behalf and under monitoring of officially recognized London Metropolitan University, University of East London and FH Wien der WKW.
- Registered with the partner universities
- Degree-Awarding by the partner universities
- In exceptional cases, admission to the master´s programme is possible without a first degree (without a bachelor’s degree)
- Duration of the distance learning courses: 1 – 1.5 years
- Student average age: 44 years
- Multicultural. 70% live in USA, UK, Australia, United Arab Emirates, Japan, South Korea etc.
- For students who desire to learn in a self-determined manner, free from compulsory dates
- 100% online, without campus presence
Prof. Dr. Schulz von Thun former Federal Education Minister and Minister-President Björn Engholm and economic expert Dr. Mildner support us in an advisory capacity and as cooperation partners.
Get free info material
Would you like to get access to our AIHE portal and additional information? We would be delighted to provide this.
Bachelor’s distance learning courses
Master’s distance learning courses
courses from 2024
What makes AIHE so special?
Our teaching approach is based on the professional connection between science and practice, and thus focuses on application orientation. This means that students can observe in their daily work which theories, phenomena, concepts and models already exist and act without conscious knowledge, and they can act more consciously, based on a plan and a scientific basis.
As AIHE students are very experienced individuals, we as AIHE employees also learn from the experiences of our students every single day.